Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 - The highs and lows

As 2010 comes to a close, I find myself reflecting back on the year, at the things that happened or didn't happen. So here are some of the good and bad things that happened.

Good Things:
I graduated from law school
I got my best law school grades ever
I passed the Washington State Bar
My brother and his wife had a healthy baby girl
One of the besties is pregnant with baby number 2
My sister in law is pregnant with baby number 2
Went to Vegas with one of the besties!
My husband finally got a job (after 18 months of looking)


Bad Things:
I spent the majority of my summer studying for the bar
I still haven't found a job as a lawyer
I had to move (from school to home, but still a move just the same)
I rolled my car, totaling it, but luckily, not totaling me
I missed Muse in concert
I owe a bajillion dollars in student loans that I have to put in deferral because I don't have a job that can pay them
I miss my law school friends who I don't see nearly often enough


So there you have it, a few of the ups and downs of the year. Here's hoping that 2011 will be better. I look forward to more babies and hopefully a job as a lawyer!

No comments: